Price Cutter Charity Championship

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 03.12.2019 02:14
von Cl11234566 • 345 Beiträge

SASKATOON -- The McGill Redmen used a pair of second-period goals to defeat the Carleton Ravens 3-2 at the Canadian university mens hockey championship Friday. Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. The victory means McGill can capture first place in Pool A and a spot in Sundays national final when they play the top-ranked Alberta Golden Bears on Saturday. "They are a good team, they proved it throughout the year. We will need to stick to our game tomorrow," said Rose. "We need to play hard and be on the puck all the time. For us we approach it like a semifinal, its a single game and we need to be ready for it." Tim Billingsley and Joe West replied for the sixth-seeded Ravens, who were eliminated from the tournament. McGills Jacob Gervais-Chouinard celebrated his 22nd birthday with 34 saves, while Carleton netminder Francis Dupuis made 35 saves. In Fridays other round-robin matchup, No. 5 Saskatchewan edged second-seeded Acadia 3-2. Derek Hulak scored the go-ahead goal for the Huskies at 17:58 of the third period while Brennan Bosch and Cody Smuk added the others. Leo Jenner and Liam Heelis scored for the Axemen and Brett Thompson assisted on both. Saskatchewans Ryan Holfield made 21 saves for the win as Acadias Evan Mosher kicked out 27-of-30 shots in defeat. The Huskies will face the Windsor Lancers on Saturday, with the winner securing top spot in Pool B. Robert Dugger Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Brian Anderson Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/. Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. Jordan Holloway Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Todd Dunwoody Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games.SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Andrew Svoboda won the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with an 8-under 64 for a three-stroke victory. The 33-year-old former St. Johns player finished at 22-under 266 at Highland Springs Country Club. He opened with a 64 and followed with rounds of 72 and 66. "It was a great final day. Ive played in four U.S. Opens and won a lot as an amateur but this is the greatest feeling for me," Svoboda said. "For me to be able to win on this level is great. To win means everything to me."t; In 17 PGA Tour starts this year, Svoboda has made only four cuts and withdrew from another event.dddddddddddd He has played six Web.com Tour events, missing three cuts. "This really came out of nowhere," said Svoboda, who earned $121,500. "It wasnt very long ago that I was telling my caddie I wasnt sure if I was going to play golf anymore. Its a crazy game." Brazils Fernando Mechereffe shot a 67 to finish second. Matt Davidson and Swedens Daniel Chopra tied for third at 18 under. Davidson had a 64, and Chopra finished with a 68. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen