Desmond to load the bases and

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 18.11.2019 02:44
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

MONACO -- Nico Rosberg took pole position for the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of Lewis Hamilton on Saturday after making a late error that left his Mercedes teammate visibly irate at missing out on a shot at qualifying in first place. With Rosberg holding the best time, the Mercedes pair went out for one final qualifying lap with less than a minute remaining in the session, but the German lost control coming out of the Mirabeau turn, sliding down an escape road. After Rosberg backed out onto the circuit, a yellow flag came up -- meaning the session was over and Hamilton could not improve on his time. It was an incident that fuelled the growing rivalry between the two runaway leaders in the overall standings, with Hamilton insinuating afterward that he would get revenge. "I have apologized to Lewis for having hindered the opportunity for him to improve his lap time," Rosberg said. "I locked up the rears (tires) and then the fronts at the bumpy downhill part of the track before turn five." Stewards cleared Rosberg of any wrongdoing after studying video and telemetry evidence of his manoeuvre. Its the second pole of the season for Rosberg. Hamilton-- who leads Rosberg by just three points in the overall standings -- has the other four. Given that nine out of the past 10 Monaco GPs have all been won from pole position, Rosberg has a great chance to reclaim the overall lead from Hamilton. Rosberg won from pole position here last year for his maiden win. Rosbergs leading time was one minute 15.989 seconds, with Hamilton clocking 1:16.048 and Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo was in third at 1:16.384. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Germany finished fourth, while Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was fifth. Tension has been building over the last few days, with Hamilton even publicly questioning whether his teammate has enough desire. Although reluctant to discuss the incident in the post-qualifying news conference, Hamilton was later asked if the situation within Mercedes now compares to the internal rift between the late Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost, who had an extremely tense relationship racing against each other for McLaren in the late 1980s. Quizzed by British broadcaster BBC if his relationship with Rosberg was heading the same way, Hamilton responded "essentially" before adding: "I dont know if Senna and Prost sat down and talked it out. I quite like the way Senna dealt with it, so Im going to take a page out of his book." In 1989 Prost took out Senna late in the Japanese Grand Prix to win the title. At the same circuit a year after, Senna did the same to Prost, then with Ferrari, on the first turn to clinch the championship. Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff played down the incident. "I dont think anybody does that deliberately. He missed his braking and he took the exit. Thats it," Wolff said. "There is no difficulty in managing this situation of the drivers. We have spoken to them in the debrief and it was all OK." Earlier Saturday, however, Mercedes chairman Dieter Zetsche sounded almost prophetic when he said "fierce fighting for the No. 1 position" between Hamilton and Rosberg can only be good for the sport. Hamilton, the 2008 F1 champion, recently questioned his teammates hunger to win at the highest level and referred to what he considered Rosbergs easier upbringing as the son of an F1 driver. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats and all these kind of things," Hamilton said Thursday. "If I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Hamilton has won the past four races while Rosberg won the season opener in Australia, where Hamilton retired with engine failure. While Rosberg was smiling at the post-qualifying conference, a stern-faced Hamilton gave short answers when asked what he thought about the incident, saying "not really much" and "I was on target, yeah." Rosberg tried to soothe the situation. "Of course Im sorry for Lewis, I didnt know where he was," Rosberg said. Asked to respond to Rosbergs apology, Hamilton shrugged his shoulders and mumbled: "I dont have an answer to it." Told that it was ironic that Rosbergs mistake had led to the yellow flag and stopped the British driver, Hamilton flatly responded "yeah, its ironic." On the track, the German driver looked jubilant as he stepped out of his Mercedes, with Hamilton standing glum-faced close by. Fake NCAA Jerseys . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. Cheap Basketball College Jerseys .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/. Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide.SAN DIEGO -- The way Jordan Zimmermann was pitching, the San Diego Padres didnt have a chance. Zimmermann took a perfect game into the sixth inning and finished with a two-hitter and a career-high 12 strikeouts to lead the Washington Nationals to a 6-0 victory against the San Diego Padres on Sunday. His game plan worked perfectly for spacious Petco Park. "I was throwing strikes and the guys got me some runs early," he said. "My mentality changed to pour strikes into the zone and fill it up. Big ballpark, just let them hit the ball and I had a lot of strikeouts today which means my fastball was pretty good and I was able to locate it pretty good." Zimmermann (5-2) faced only two batters over the minimum as he walked none in his first complete game of the season and sixth of his career. It was his third career shutout. His previous career high was 11 strikeouts, which hed done twice. The Padres were shut out for the 10th time, tops in the majors, and for the second time in the three-game series. Tanner Roark and the Nationals beat the Padres 6-0 Friday night in a combined three-hitter. Zimmermann said he had a "pretty terrible" bullpen session before the game. "But I guess thats the way it works. When thats bad its usually a game, but when you have a good bullpen you have a good game." He said he didnt think about a no-hitter. "Thats really tough to do. My career numbers say I give up a hit an inning, so I figured they were going to get a hit at some point in the game. It was fun putting up the zeroes but the main thing was to go deep and win the ballgame." San Diegos offensive ineptness was glaring against Zimmermann. He retired the first 16 batters before Alex Amarista singled to right field. Zimmermann then struck out pinch-hitter Tommy Medica and Everth Cabrera to end the inning. "From the first pitch, he was in the strike zone again," manager Matt Williams said. "Strike one is important. He was able to do that today. Fastball command -- he was throwing it exactly where he wanted to throw it." "We just didnt see the ball," Padres manager Bud Black said. "We didnt pick it up off him. He pumped some fastballs on us early and mixed some breaking balls early on and we couldnt solve him.&quoot; The Padres entered the game with the lowest batting average in the majors, .dddddddddddd220. In the span of seven games, they were two-hit twice -- also by Chris Sale of the Chicago White Sox -- and one-hit once, although they beat Pittsburgh in that game. "Even with that lead, he hit his spots," Cameron Maybin said of Zimmermann. "He doesnt walk very many people. Sometimes you have to tip your hat. Guys like that are tough to come back against. The guy is pretty good. "In our ballpark, if you can stay out of the middle of the plate, its always tough, especially with his stuff," Maybin said. "He did a great job of locating his pitches today." In his previous start, Zimmermann gave up five hits in eight shutout innings in a 7-0 win against Philadelphia. Ian Desmond hit his second two-run home run in as many games for the Nationals. Danny Espinosa and Jayson Werth each had three hits. San Diegos Seth Smith tripled leading off the eighth and was stranded. Padres left-hander Eric Stults (2-7) lasted only 2 1-3 innings, the shortest of his 85 career starts. He allowed six runs and eight hits, struck out two and walked none. Desmond hit a two-run homer to centre field in the second inning to give the Nationals a 3-0 lead. It was his 13th. He also hit a two-run homer Saturday night to give the Nationals the lead in a game they would lose 4-3 in 11 innings. Stults allowed three straight singles opening the third, including Adam LaRoches RBI base hit. After getting Ryan Zimmerman to line out to first, Stults allowed a single to Desmond to load the bases and was pulled. Tim Stauffer came on and allowed Espinosas two-run single. NOTES: Nationals 3B Anthony Rendon missed his second straight start after getting hit in the hand by a smash by Carlos Quentin on Friday night. Williams said Rendon should be able to play Monday. ... The Nationals open a four-game series at San Francisco on Monday night, when RHP Stephen Strasburg (5-4, 3.10) is scheduled to start against RHP Ryan Vogelsong (4-2, 3.39). ... Itll be a homecoming for Williams, who played his first 10 big league seasons with the Giants. ... The Padres are off Monday before opening a three-game series Tuesday at Philadelphia. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen