33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in M

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 09.11.2019 03:33
von gf1234566 • 170 Beiträge

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web.com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259 at Sao Paulo Golf Club and earned $144,000 for his first Web.com Tour title in only his fourth start. The 27-year-old former Vanderbilt player opened with a course-record 61 and added rounds of 64 and 65. "I kept thinking to myself all day that I wasnt nervous, I was just anxious," said Curran, who led by four at the start of the day. "I said to myself that it was going to be OK if I wasnt in the lead at some point, I just wanted to have a chance on the back nine." Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship last month, also shot a 69. He earned $86,400 to push his total to $221,400, more than enough to wrap up a spot next season on the PGA Tour. Ash Hall was another stroke back after a 70. Curran, from Hopkinton, Mass., had a tour-record eight consecutive birdies in first round, had the second-lowest 36-hole score in tour history at 125, matched the lowest 54-hole mark at 190 and tied for fifth-best total. "Somebody once said that youre going to face something in the final round that you havent faced all week," he said. "The guys who win deal with it and the guys that dont, dont win." Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . The 17-time Grand Slam champion, who lose three straight finals in Monte Carlo to Rafael Nadal from 2006-08, has not played in the tournament since 2011, when he lost to Jurgen Melzer in the quarterfinals. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. Cheap Soccer Jerseys .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried.The Vancouver Whitecaps FC waived midfielder Aminu Abdallah on Friday. Abdallah, 20, was added to Vancouvers Major League Soccer roster on May 2, 2013. In his first year with the club, he made 10 appearances with the United Soccer League (USL) Premier Development League U-23 side and 14 appearances with the reserve tteam.dddddddddddd At the start of the 2014 MLS regular season, Abdallah was loaned to the clubs official USL PRO affiliate, Charleston Battery, and has made 11 appearances. Prior to joining up with Whitecaps FC, the native of Accra, Ghana played five years with Ghanaian club International Allies FC. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen