youre old enough - or young enough

in Regeln 31.10.2019 06:57
von Cl11234566 • 345 Beiträge

Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - The Edmonton Oilers fired head coach Dallas Eakins on Monday. Eakins was in just his second season with the perennially rebuilding Oilers, who reside in the Western Conference basement with a 7-19-5 record. They are tied with the Carolina Hurricanes for the fewest points in the league at 19. TSN is reporting that general manager Craig MacTavish will take over the coaching duties on an interim basis. He coached the Oilers for eight seasons from 2000-09. Eakins dismissal comes as the Oilers are in a free fall, having lost 15 of their last 16 games (1-11-4). Edmonton went 29-44-9 last season under Eakins, who landed his first NHL head coaching job on the strength of a four-year stint directing the Toronto Marlies, the top minor league affiliate of the Maple Leafs. Eakins was the Oilers fourth head coach since MacTavishs run. Edmonton hasnt reached the playoffs since losing to the Hurricanes in the 2006 Stanley Cup Finals. Marlins Jerseys 2020 .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. Custom Miami Marlins Jerseys . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/. McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Marlins Jerseys China . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout.With the U.S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats justt me.dddddddddddd." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen