id not mention the ageless and wonderful

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 26.10.2019 05:34
von gf1234566 • 170 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Derick Brassard and Derek Stepan scored third-period goals, and Henrik Lundqvist made 25 saves to lead the New York Rangers to a 3-1 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. Carl Hagelin added an empty-net goal, and defenceman Anton Stralman had two assists for the Rangers, who moved two points ahead of the Blue Jackets in the tight Metropolitan Division and Eastern Conference playoff races. Nick Foligno scored for Columbus, 7-2-2 in its last 11 games. Bobrovsky made 29 saves. Both teams came in with 78 points, the third most in the Metropolitan. The Blue Jackets have played one fewer game. After two scoreless periods, Columbus took a 1-0 lead when Foligno intercepted Benoit Pouilots pass and scored his 18th goal of the season with a wrist shot from the high slot at 1:12. Just 44 seconds later, the Rangers countered when Ryan McDonagh carried the puck along the back wall and then fed Stepan for his 14th goal. With 8:29 left, Brassard -- who played his first five NHL seasons with the Blue Jackets -- took a pass along the back wall from Stralman and flipped the puck between his legs to the doorstep. Brassard then pivoted and jammed a shot in off Bobrovskys pad. Nash, then the Blue Jackets captain, requested a trade in early 2012 and was finally dealt on July 23, 2012. Nash was sent along with a minor-league defenceman and a 2013 third-round draft pick to the Rangers for centres Artem Anisimov and Brandon Dubinsky, defenceman Tim Erixon and a 2013 first-round pick (Kerby Rychel). Nash is Columbus franchise leader in games with 674 (next on the list is 131 games behind), goals with 289 (by 169), assists with 258 (by 54) and points with 547 (by 230). Most of the capacity crowd of 18,513 gave him a standing ovation during the video tribute, although there were still some boos. All of that good will evaporated in the second period after Nash rushed the net and had a goal disallowed for interfering with Bobrovsky. As Nash went to get his stick, Bobrovsky picked it up with his stick and then dropped it as Nash reached for it. Nash then hit Bobrovsky high with both hands. That touched off five two-man scuffles and sent Nash to the box for roughing. When the cameras showed him in the penalty box, the majority of the crowd booed loudly. The crowd roared early when Nash was hit and dumped to the ice by rising young star, Ryan Johansen. Another time, Bobrovsky appeared to slip his stick between Nashs skates to knock him down. There was also a fight, some chippiness on both sides, and one two-man penalty-kill by the Blue Jackets. The Rangers had 30 seconds of a 5 on 3 advantage and got off two shots, but Bobrovsky turned both aside. In the opening seconds of the third, Nash held onto the stick of Matt Calvert for several seconds. That led to a fight as the crowd roared. NOTES: The Blue Jackets have 12 regular-season games left. ... Former Columbus RW Derek Dorsett was a late addition to the Rangers lineup in place of Daniel Carcillo, who was a healthy scratch. ... The Rangers are 6-5-1 since the Olympic break, 18-10-2 in 2014. ... The Rangers had been in Columbus since Tuesday night while the Blue Jackets played at Montreal on Thursday night, winning 3-2. Cheap Air Max From China . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. Cheap Authentic Air Max . No pretty goals on this night, just get to the front of the net and fight for a chance. https://www.airmaxchina.us/. The Hockey Canada Foundation is donating $50,000, with Hockey Quebec contributing $15,000. Hockey Canada also announced it will hold a skills camp for all levels of minor hockey in Lac-Mégantic during the 2013-14 season. Representatives from Hockey Canada, the Hockey Canada Foundation and Hockey Quebec were on hand Tuesday night at a meeting of the AHM de Lac-Mégantic to make the announcement and presentation. Discount Air Max . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Air Max . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland.What a timely trip to the City of Champions. This was an unexpected trip to Edmonton because at the beginning of the season I was not slated to make the trek to where it all began for me some 30 years ago. Then I received a phone call from Paul Graham, Vice-President & Executive Producer of Live Events for TSN, and he notified me that Edmonton was interested in having me get involved with the Canadian Football Hall of Fame Weekend by emceeing a few events. That got the ball rolling for yours truly to get out to my old stomping grounds and have a chance to call the Montreal at Edmonton game, plus get involved with the aforementioned HOF events. Bonus! I could not believe how lucky I was. You see, of the six inductees selected into the Hall this season I had a direct link to five. Crazy! I played with all four players going in and yelled at the other for fourteen years while playing. Why? Well thats easy. It was the legendary CFL official John "Jake" Ireland. We definitely had our nose-to-nose, get-it-all-out, knock-down, drag-out confrontations before. But now we are friends and it meant for some pretty good ole stories out in Edmonton this past week. And like I said before, Id played and was teammates with Brian Fryer, Dan Ferrone, Earl Winfield and Miles Gorrell. Don Loney, "Father of Maritime Football" and legendary coach at St. FX, was the other deserving inductee. Mr. Loney passed away in 2004 so his brother Ted and his lovely wife Jan were in attendance to accept the honor bestowed on Mr. Loney. Needless to say the hospitality suite was rocking each night we were in Edmonton, giving all the inductees and their families a chance to celebrate and tell some lies and endless hilarious stories. This made the week one that took a serious toll on the remaining brain cells I have left.dddddddddddd It all started with the Jacket Presentations on Wednesday evening, the bust unveiling on Thursday morning, the dinner and speeches Thursday evening then the Hall of Fame Game Saturday afternoon. I cant tell you how proud I was for the class of 2013 but also for the City of Champions. Although the professional sports in Edmonton may not be living up to the top billing lately, the people of Edmonton and their fans certainly are once again! Over 1,100 folks attended the Edmonton Eskimos Gala Dinner in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame celebration and the Induction Ceremonies for the class of 2013. Dave Randorf co-hosted the induction portion of the evening with me; basically we just tried not to screw things up because Aquila Productions had everything under control. It was truly a stellar evening. The work and effort that goes into something of this magnitude is overwhelming and often a labour of love for all involved. A Big "slow clap" for Executive Director of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame Mark DeNobile and Manager, Marketing and Events Sarah Lajeunesse. Id be remiss if I did not mention the ageless and wonderful Allan Watt, Vice Presiden,t Marketing and Communications for the Eskimos and the beautiful and talented Amy Moats, Marketing and Game Operations Coordinator for the Esks. The man usually in charge of everything Aquila was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately the brilliantly talented Don Metz was ill and in the hospital. Only good thoughts for Don and a speedy recovery! You would have been proud of your team, in particular Glenn Wiun. A tip of the hat to everyone involved in an unforgettable weekend recognizing the CFHOF Class of 2013. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen