h place last year. "Im starting to warm t

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 26.10.2019 05:33
von gf1234566 • 170 Beiträge

David Weir wants to better his London 2012 triumph by targeting five gold medals at this years Paralympics. The 37-year-old revealed he would be taking part in five events but would be remaining tight-lipped over exactly which five they would be.Weir won four gold medals in the T54 800m, 1500m, 5000m and marathon in 2012, but was edged into third place by Swiss rival Marcel Hug and fellow Briton Richard Chiassaro when he competed in the T54 1500m at the Anniversary Games on Saturday. Speaking afterwards, the Briton said: I will be in full swing for Rio. Preparations are okay. I still came third, I am still hitting top speed even though my arms are dead from training.I am going for five events (in Rio), not sure which ones. I am not saying which five. Richard Whitehead set a new world record on Saturday The amount of training I do, the racing I do, its only two races a day, maybe three.There was a new world record for Weirs fellow Paralympic champion Richard Whitehead in the T42 200m, who marked his 40th birthday in the week by storming home in 23.03secs.However, not content with his record, Whitehead said he was hoping to run even faster at the Paralympics in September. Berlin to host 2018 Para Champs IPC named the German capital as the host of the European Para Athletic Championships Im going to 22 (seconds) in Rio, Ill put that out there. I want to come back with gold in the 100 and the 200, he said.There was a world record of 24.44 for Libby Clegg in the T11 200m, the visually-impaired sprinter racing with a blindfold for the first time following her reclassification from a T12 athlete.I am absolutely gobsmacked at how I have performed, I cant believe it, she said. I have been getting better and better with every race and Im loving every minute of it so far. Also See: Bolt: Gatlin showed disrespect Bolt, Harrison star in London Farah sympathy for clean Russians WATCH: Henry warms up for Rio Scarpe Air Max Flair Scontate . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Air Max Scontate Donne . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.airmaxitaliascarpe.it/scarpe-...w-scontate.html. -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. Nike Air Max Saldi Online . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Thomas Bjorn birdied seven of his last eight holes Saturday to grab a five-shot lead after the third round of the BMW PGA Championship. The 43-year old Dane fought back from a double bogey on the first hole by making six straight birdies from the 11th and then adding another one at the last for a 5-under 67. His 15-under total of 201 put him five shots clear of Luke Donald at the European Tours flagship event at Wentworth. Donald, a two-time former BMW PGA winner, birdied his closing two holes for a 68. Irelands Shane Lowry shared the overnight lead with Bjorn but shot a 73 to sit another shot back in third. Rory McIlroy was in a tie for fourth after a 69, seven shots behind Bjorn. Bjorn is competing in the event for the 17th time, but publicly disagreed with changes to the famed Surrey course in 2010 and skipped the event the following year. He returned in in 2012 to finish 37th and then further down the board in 40th place last year. "Im starting to warm to this place," Bjorrn said.dddddddddddd "But after the double at the first it was just a question of trying to hang in and trying to get the best out of it and just see if you can roll in a few putts here and there. That happened, and probably a bit in excess on the back nine." A win would earn Bjorn one of the biggest prize cheques of his career US$1.059 million, and would also cement his place in Septembers European Ryder Cup team and a first appearance in 12 years since being a member of the victorious 2002 team. The start of play was delayed by three hours because of a rain-soaked course that saw a lot of players struggle early. McIlroy also had a double bogey on the first hole, before recovering with five birdies the rest of the way. And the double major winner hasnt given up hope of catching Bjorn. "Ive had big leads and let them slip, and come from behind and won, so theres a lot of ways to win," McIlroy said. "There is still 18 holes of golf to go, but Im going to need something very special." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen