n process is complete. "Were not

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 17.10.2019 05:50
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

El Paso, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Freshman phenom Stanley Johnson scored 17 points and No. 3 Arizona survived its first true road test of the season with a 60-55 win over UTEP. Gabe York added 13 points and T.J. McConnell tallied nine points, eight assists and six rebounds for the unbeaten Wildcats (12-0), who have now won 39 straight non-conference regular season games. Vince Hunter paced UTEP (6-4) with 18 points and 12 rebounds before fouling out midway through the second half. Final Score: Eastern Kentucky 72, (18) Miami-Florida 44 Coral Gables, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Corey Walden scored 18 points and Eastern Kentuckys tough defense stifled No. 18 Miami in a 72-44 upset of the Hurricanes at BankUnited Center. The Colonels (6-4) held Miami to 29.3 percent shooting from the field and scored 20 points off 14 Hurricanes turnovers. Timmy Knipp nailed five 3-pointers on his way to a 17-point game and Isaac McGlone shot 4-of-4 from long range for 12 points off the bench. Eastern Kentucky shot 53.8 percent from 3-point range. The Hurricanes (9-2) lost for the second time in their last three games after falling to Green Bay on Dec. 6 at home. They were outrebounded by a 37-26 margin. Sheldon McClellan paced Miami with 14 points as its only player to reach double-digit points. Angel Rodriguez went 0-for-6 in a one-point performance. Final Score: (20) St. Johns 53, St. Marys-CA 47 Queens, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. 20 St. Johns to a 53-47 victory over St. Marys on Friday. SirDominic Pointer gave 11 points and 11 rebounds and Chris Obekpa added eight points and seven rebounds for the Red Storm (9-1), who have won their past five games. Brad Waldow gave 26 points and 11 rebounds for the Gaels (6-3), who have lost two of their last three games. Air Max 270 Cheap Australia . MacArthur scored two goals, and the Senators outlasted Detroit in a testy third period to beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Saturday night. Air Max 1/97 Australia . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air...-australia.html. -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Nike Air Max Australia Womens . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. Nike Air Max Tavas Australia . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266.TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos said Thursday that hes confident hell have financial flexibility should he need it later in the season. Anthopoulos, who held a media availability before his team opened a four-game series against Kansas City, was asked about an online report by columnist Peter Gammons that quoted him saying the team is "pretty much maxed out" in terms of payroll. "Were at our number to start the year," Anthopoulos explained to reporters. "Thats fair so I dont think it varies from anything else weve ever said." The Blue Jays, who have a payroll of about US$135 million, dont have a locked-in salary ceiling. If a situation presented itself, it appears there would be room to heighten it if needed. Toronto has been one of the surprises of the American League this season, rising to the top of the East division and taking a nine-game winning streak into Thursdays game. Talk of potential upgrades and loading up for a post-season run is already underway in the playoff-starved city even though the season is barely one-third old. Anthopoulos said while its still quite early, he does not expect to be hamstrung when it comes to finances. "I have every confidence that if we have a need come the trade deadline, which is obviously late July, I have every confidence that well have the resources to do that," Anthopoulos said. "I dont have any doubts about that at all." The teams purse strings were in the news last April when reports surfaced that some Toronto players discussed deferring portions of their salary to help land Ervin Santana. The free agent pitcher ended up signing with Atlanta for the same one-year US$14-million deal offered by the Jays. But Anthopoulos stressed that if something came up in the next month or two, he feels the team could take on salary if required. "We may need to be creative, we may needd to do some things," he said.dddddddddddd. "But weve been able to add payroll when needed." One potential upgrade area is the starting rotation, which has improved significantly this season despite Brandon Morrow going on the 60-day disabled list and a variety of pitchers handling the No. 5 spot. Anthopoulos gave credit to his starters and said their performance will be key going forward. "I know the offence has been great, were hitting home runs and all that, its fun to watch," he said. "But we will go as far as the rotation will bring us, there is no doubt about that." The Blue Jays could get an in-house upgrade if Morrow is able to return to form. "Well have more of a report by the end of June," Anthopoulos said. "Hes going to be back around the all-star break and by late June, he should be going out on a rehab assignment. So I think it could actually time well." For now, Anthopoulos is focusing on preparations for next weeks draft. He expects GMs to pick up trade discussions once the selection process is complete. "Were not having any active talks at all," Anthopoulos said. "Were really immersed in the draft right now. But I do expect once that draft is over and we get to the Monday after the draft, I think thats when everyone is going to start making the calls again." The teams play over the next month will determine the GMs next move. But again, Anthopoulos doesnt believe money will be an issue. "I think if were in a good position at the beginning of July, well know the landscape a little bit more with what our needs are," he said. "I have every confidence in the world that I can have that conversation with (president) Paul (Beeston), and Paul has that conversation with ownership. "But one, we need to be playing well at that time and were still very far away from that (date)." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen