maybe as time goes by, I can

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 15.10.2019 05:44
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

Boston Bruins captain Zdeno Chara, the Chicago Blackhawks Duncan Keith and Nashville Predators captain Shea Weber have been named finalists for the 2013-14 James Norris Memorial Trophy. The award is handed out annually to the NHLs top defenceman. Chara averaged a team-high 24:39 of ice time per game for the Bruins who allowed the second-fewest goals against in the NHL (177). He was top 10 among NHL blueliners in goals (17), plus-minus (+25), power-play goals (10) and game-winning goals (3). Chara is a Norris Trophy finalist for the third time in the past four seasons, and sixth time overall. He won the Norris in 2008-09. Keith led all defencemen with 55 assists and ranked second with 61 points. He led the Hawks with an average of 24:38 per game. This is his second time as a Norris Trophy finalist, capturing the award in 2009-10. Weber topped all NHL rearguards with 23 goals, leading the Predators in scoring for the second consecutive season. He also topped all defencemen in power-play goals (12), and ranked fourth in the League in average ice-time (26:54). He is a Norris finalist for the third time after finishing as runner-up for the award in both 2010-11 and 2011-12. Nmds Norge . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Nmd Xr4 Norge . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/ultra-boost-sko-norge.html.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Nmd r1 Norge . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Nmd Sko Udsalg . For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news. LeBron James scored the last of his 32 points on a layup that put Miami up for good with 11.SYDNEY, Australia -- Adam Scott birdied his first six holes to set up a course-record 10-under 62 at Royal Sydney on Thursday to take a three-stroke lead after the first round of the Australian Open. Scott is attempting to become the second golfer after Robert Allenby in 2005 to win all three Australian majors in the same year. Scott broke the previous Royal Sydney mark of 65 set by five players at the 2008 Australian Open. After Scotts opening birdie run, he parred the next eight holes before making birdie on his final four. "The longest putt I had on those opening birdies was about five feet," Scott said. "I hit a lot of quality shots right out of the blocks this morning." Canadian Ryan Yip and American John Young Kim each shot 65s to tie the previous record and were in second place. David McKenzie had a 66 while two-time champion Aaron Baddeley was in a group with 67s. "I like to see the ball running and thats what this course offers me," said Yip, a regular on the Canadian Tour. Asked if he though Scott knew who he was, Yip replied: "I guarantee he doesnt ...." Rory McIlroy, trying to win for the first time this year, shot 69, seven behind Scott. McIlroy made the turn at 2-under, bogeyed 11 and 12 but had three birdies in his final seven holes, including on the 18th. American Kevin Streelman, who played with Matt Kuchar on the runner-up American team in last weeks World Cup at Royal Melbourne, shot 70 playing in the same group as Scott and Jason Day. Day, who won the individual sttroke play at the World Cup, also shot 70.dddddddddddd Scott could not recall starting any round with six birdies, thinking that he once had five in a row to start a round in Qatar. He finished his round Thursday with approach to nearly tap-in range on the ninth. "Im off to a good start, but a lot of work to do yet," Scott said. "Its been a long time since I shot a low round like this. Its a tough setup but it was a perfect morning for it." Scott joked that since he started on the back nine with six birdies, then birdied his last four on the front nine, the scorecard will appear as if he had 10 consecutive birdies -- "maybe as time goes by, I can embellish and say I had 10 in a row." Most of the best scores Thursday came in the morning groups as the wind picked up in the afternoon. Similar weather conditions are forecast for Friday when Scott will play in the afternoon. "If the forecast stays the way its supposed to Ill get the best of the conditions," McIlroy said of his scheduled morning tee time Friday. "Ill try and go out there and shoot a good score and see what happens tomorrow afternoon for those guys. Well get the best of the greens and hopefully I can hole a few." Scott won the Australian PGA and Australian Masters before sharing the World Cup team trophy with Day last week at Royal Melbourne. The previous golfers to have held the Royal Sydney record of 65 were all Australians: Chris Gaunt, Matt Goggin, Stephen Dartnall, Ewan Porter and Jason Norris. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen