a long time not doing so.

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 15.10.2019 05:43
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Danica Patrick cleared a path for her teammates in NASCARs new knockout qualifying that led to a Turner Scott Motorsports rout at Daytona International Speedway. Dylan Kwasniewski won the pole for his Nationwide Series debut -- the first rookie since Rusty Wallace in 1985 to win the pole at Daytona -- by following Patrick and Kyle Larson through traffic in Fridays qualifying session. The 18-year-old topped the speed chart with a lap at 192.078 mph in the rain-shortened qualifying session. Larson qualified second with a lap at 192.074 and Patrick was third as Turner Scotts cars went 1-2-3 for Saturdays race. "Danica did a fantastic job of leading us through the pack and getting us clean through there," said Kwasniewski, winner of the K&N East title last year and the K&N West title in 2012. "Being a rookie, it was hard for me to make the decisions on where to go," he said. "Danica did a fantastic job, she got us through clean and I was coming up to a sea of cars on the back straight and I was like, I have no idea how we are going to be able to get us through this. But she picked her way through perfectly, got us in the right position and got us all three a great lap. We stuck together and made sure we could be a team out there." The qualifying session was the first for NASCARs new multicar, knockout-style format. All cars were on track for the opening 25-minute segment that was interrupted twice by rain. The fastest 24 cars were scheduled to advance to a second, 10-minute round, but it was rained out. There were as many as 30 cars on the track at one point, which made the one segment that was run far more entertaining than the traditional single-car runs NASCAR had used. Patrick acknowledged the session was worth watching, but could be interesting as the season progresses. "I think there are some times when its going to be a total disaster," Patrick said. "Like when we go to short tracks. I just cant imagine where its going to be like. (At Daytona), theres plenty of room, people can go wherever, theres many lanes, its all about momentum. But when you go to places like Bristol, Martinsville and even Phoenix. Short tracks in general are just going to be a really big challenge. And then youve got the mile-and-a-halves where youre just going a lot faster." Adidas Ultra Boost Schweiz .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. Ultra Boost Kaufen Schweiz . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/. And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . Nmd Günstig Kaufen Schweiz . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Adidas Nmd Günstig Ebay . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. By mixing jaw-dropping goals with a growing list of brushes with controversy, Luis Suarez divides opinion like perhaps no other player in world football. Since 2010, Suarezs crime sheet includes biting two opponents, racially abusing another and becoming vilified globally for a cynical handball on the goal-line during a World Cup quarterfinal. Theres also his penchant for diving that infuriates spectators and opposition managers alike. There are days, though, when fans are left shaking their heads not because of his misdemeanours but for his outrageous moments of brilliance on the field. On Thursday, the Uruguay striker was being compared with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi -- and hailed as arguably the greatest striker in Liverpools history -- after a scintillating four-goal display against Norwich in the Premier League. One of his strikes was an audacious 45-yard volley. Another was a bobbing, weaving run that ended with a fierce drive into the far corner. Another was a curling free kick from 25 yards. "They were all wonder goals, not just tap-ins," Ian Rush, Liverpools all-time top scorer, said. "You have to compare him with Messi and Ronaldo." Another striker idolized at Anfield, Robbie Fowler, added jokingly on the BBC: "I love him but Im also starting to dislike him because hes making all the ex-Liverpool strikers look very average." Liverpool has been blessed with brilliant strikers down the years. There was Roger Hunt in the 1960s, Kevin Keegan, "King" Kenny Dalglish, Rush and John Aldridge in the 70s and 80s, and Fowler in the 90s. This century, The Kop has grown to adore Michael Owen and Fernando Torres but rarely has Anfields collective breath been taken away quite like it was on Wednesday. "At times its just a case of getting the ball to him and letting him pproduce," Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen said.dddddddddddd"His goals came out of nothing, really." Fans, officials and teammates had their patience tested to the limit over the summer when Suarez publicly pushed for a transfer away from Liverpool in search of Champions League football. Two bids from Arsenal were rejected. Liverpool is reaping the benefits of its decision to play hard-ball with its best player. Suarez missed the first five rounds of the Premier League while he served the remainder of the second ban of his career for biting, but he is still the divisions top scorer with 13 goals in nine games. "When I am happy on the pitch you can see it," Suarez is quoted as saying on the website of Spanish sports daily Marca on Thursday. "I am happy in the Premier League, its the best league there is. "Luckily, I am scoring goals now to make up for the games I missed. I am getting back my confidence and helping the team. The important thing is that Liverpool finishes in the top four after a long time not doing so. I am going to help the team do so." And Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers also thinks the difficulties of the summer have been overcome. "I think he is the happiest he has been here," Rodgers said. "He flies all around the world but I think this club suits him perfectly and I still think his best years are going to be here. "The profile of the club, the connection with the supporters, you can see it is a hand-in-glove fit for him." Not everyone will want him to stay in the Premier League, though. Norwichs players, for example, cant wait to see the back of Suarez, who has scored 11 goals and three hat tricks in four games against them. "I wish Suarez would just leave us alone. Big bully," Norwich midfielder Anthony Pilkington said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen