on his home course when he hit

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 10.10.2019 07:17
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

MK Dons midfielder Samir Carruthers has apologised on Sky Sports News HQ for his behaviour at the Cheltenham Festival on Tuesday. Cheltenham had earlier cancelled Wednesdays booking by a group of footballers after pictures were published which appeared to show one of the players urinating into a beer glass on the opening day.The 22-year-old Carruthers was photographed alongside Northampton striker James Collins - on loan from Shrewsbury - and Bristol City defender Luke Ayling.All four clubs are investigating their players conduct.Carruthers told SSNHQ: I just want to say Im sorry to everyone, my family, the club, chairman, the gaffer.Ive not been raised up to do something like that and Ive let everyone down. Ive let the community down and Ive let Milton Keynes down and I have to take the criticism that comes with it. The conduct of James Collins (holding glass), Luke Ayling (facing) and Carruthers (wearing hat) is being investigated (picture courtesy of the Daily Mail) Its not something that should be laughed about. Its not an example I should be giving to kids either. Im meant to be a role model and I have to live by my actions now and I really am hurt by what Ive done.It was a silly mistake and I just have to take everything that comes with it.Other images appear to show a glass of liquid being poured over the railing by Collins as Carruthers, wearing a grey flat cap and waistcoat, grins.Carruthers said he had been disciplined by the club following a meeting with chairman Pete Winkelman and manager Karl Robinson.Theyre obviously very let down and Im being disciplined for it, Carruthers added. They had faith in me not to do something like that so I feel like Ive met them down massively.But its not just them, Ive let down the whole team, my team-mates, everyone. And Im really sorry to Cheltenham as well because they let me in and stuff and I obviously embarrassed everyone. MK Dons have launched an investigation and said that while Carruthers was involved, neither he nor any other MK Dons player threw liquid from the glass over the balcony.With Cheltenham cancelling the visit of a group of footballers, Sophia Dale, the Festivals head of communications, added on Sky Sports News HQ: It was just this small group of people who made this incident happen and they are not welcome today.Carruthers - a former Arsenal and Aston Villa youngster - signed for Championship side MK Dons in 2014 and has made 100 appearances for the club.A statement from MK Dons read: The club is aware of pictures circulating in the national media of one of its players at the Cheltenham Festival. The club has commenced an internal investigation into the matter.Collins has been fined two weeks wages and warned about his future club by parent club Shrewsbury.I cannot apologise enough for my actions and the pictures from my visit to Cheltenham Races yesterday, said the striker in a statement released by the Shrews.I have completely let myself, my family, the fans, and the two clubs that I represent down and I am sorry to everyone involved.My actions are not excusable and whilst the pictures are rather misleading in that there were not people below this balcony and it was only a grassed area there is still no defence to what happened.While there is no suggestion of any wrongdoing from Ayling, Bristol City said in a statement: We are aware of the disappointing images from the Cheltenham Festival that have been printed in various national newspapers this morning.We will be speaking to the players concerned and will take appropriate action where necessary. Yeezy 350 Bianche Italia . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Scarpe Nmd Outlet . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-nmd-uomo-outlet.html. The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. Yeezy Boost 350 Italia .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. Nmd Uomo Ingrosso ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships.Phil Mickelson leads the way after the opening round of The 145th Open, with a huge number of top shots produced at Royal Troon. Colin Montgomerie got the tournament underway on his home course when he hit the historic live first tee shot at 6.35am, with the Scot producing a couple of impressive strokes on his way to a level-par 71. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open live on Sky Sports Lee Westwood made a move up the leaderboard with a chip-in eagle, while Patrick Reed got his week off to a fast start with an eagle-two from the third fairway. Louis Oosthuizen fired the weeks first hole-in-one when he nailed his tee shot at the par-three 14th, while a number of plaayers produced hole outs from well off the green.dddddddddddd. A long range birdie from Luke Donald also features, as does a monster blow with the putter from Matt Jones.Click on the video at the top of the page to see the top shots from the opening round! Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract. Watch The Open throughout the week on Sky Sports - your proud new home of The Open Also See: Mickelson close to history First round as it happened Ways to watch The Open Royal Troon leaderboard ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen