American has been sidelined with an

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 10.10.2019 07:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

Tampa, FL (Sports Network) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receivers Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans are both questionable for Sundays game against the Baltimore Ravens. Jackson was a limited practice participant Friday after missing the previous two sessions with a rib injury. Evans, meanwhile, has been a limited participant in practice all week. The rookie suffered a groin injury during Tampa Bays Week 4 win at Pittsburgh and missed last Sundays tilt at New Orleans as a result. Quarterback Josh McCown remains doubtful due to a right thumb injury he sustained at Atlanta in Week 3. Mike Glennon will start under center once again this weekend. Cornerback Johnthan Banks (neck), center Evan Dietrich-Smith (illness) and defensive end Larry English (hamstring) are also listed as questionable. Linebacker Mason Foster (shoulder) is probable. Fake Football Jerseys Online .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. Knockoff Football Jerseys . Carey Price made 27 saves for Montreal (30-21-6) for his fourth shutout of the year and second in four games. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadiens. Reto Berra stopped 25 shots for Calgary (21-28-7). https://www.fakefootballjerseys.com/. Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. Fake Football Jerseys . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. Football Jerseys China .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Serena Williams says she asked for a wildcard into the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships to combat boredom once she believed her back injury was on the mend. "My back finally started to feel better but it wasnt better in time for me to play Doha at the level Id like to play," said Williams, in a pre-match media interview on Monday. "So then it became more about what can I play next and this was next on the calendar. "It gets boring to have to practice every day. I was like, I dont want to practice anymore. I want to play a match." The American has been sidelined with an aching back since losing a three-set, fourth-round match to Ana Ivanovic at the Australian Open last month. The ttop-seeded Williams isnt just playing singles this week in Dubai.dddddddddddd She and sister Venus, who also was given a singles wildcard into the main draw, were granted a wildcard into the doubles as well. "I think its actually going to be good for me to do (play singles and doubles) because it will give me some more match play," Williams said. "I need to get used to the conditions and moving so its definitely helpful." Williams, who received a first round bye, will play the winner of the all-Russian encounter between Alisa Kleybanova and Elena Makarova in the second round. In the doubles, the Williams sisters will face the second-seeded Russian pairing of Makarova and Elena Vesnina in the first round. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen