atch with two ace

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 09.10.2019 07:48
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- Winning bronze took some of the sting away for Chelsea Carey. Careys Manitoba rink stole three in the 10th end to post a 7-3 victory over Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton to claim the bronze medal at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Sunday. "The disappointment doesnt go away, but you want to at least salvage what you can out of it," said Carey. "I dont agree with this even being a game. I never have. "The Page (playoff) system builds in a bronze medallist. But, as much as I disagree with the game, its nice to win a game to get there." Undefeated Rachel Homans Canada team faces Albertas Val Sweeting in the championship game later Sunday. Carey made two perfect draws to score two in the eighth end for a 4-3 lead. Lawton blanked the ninth and had the hammer going into the final end, but then disaster struck. Second Sherri Singler threw a flash, third Sherry Anderson hit a guard and soon there were five Manitoba stones ringing the button. Lawton tried to sneak in an angled raise with her last shot, but it couldnt get through and Carey got a steal of three. "It was worth a try,"said Lawton. "It was there...I had to stick it right on the nose. I couldnt roll off. But it was a bit too hard. We didnt leave ourselves in a great position to score one that end. "It would have been nice to finish with a medal, but Im proud of our girls. It was a great tournament for us. Its unfortunate how it ended." Carey finished second in the round robin but lost the first-versus-second game to Homan and then was beaten by Sweeting in the semifinal. "A podium finish is good at our first Scotties and to come back and battle today, Im so proud of the girls for hanging in there," said Carey. "Its tough to get motivated for this and it was a tough game to play, but they just hung in there and we were able to pull it off. "Theres a little bit of solace in that anyway." Prime Minister Stephen Harper was in the crowd of 2,261 at the Maurice Richard Arena. He has been to the mens Brier, but a curling official said it was his first visit to the Scotties. He is expected to stay for the final Sunday night. "Thats pretty cool to say you played in front of the prime minister," said Lawton. "Too bad we didnt win." Brandon Knight Rockets Jersey . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. Clint Capela Rockets Jersey . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Russe...Edition-Jersey/. -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Michael Frazier Jersey . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff. Russell Westbrook Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - John Isner shook off a slow start to beat fellow American Bradley Klahn 7-6 (7-5), 6-2 on Tuesday in the second round of the Winston-Salem Open. Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time winner, served 13 aces — one clocked at 138 mph — and broke Klahns serve twice in the second set to improve to 11-0 all-time in the final tuneup before next weeks U.S. Open. Three of the top six seeds were eliminated in the second round at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. Third-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain lost to Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-1, 7-6 (7-0); fourth-seeded Leonardo Mayer of Argentina was upset by Belgian qualifier David Goffin 6-3, 6-1; while Polands Jerzy Janowicz stunned No. 6 seed Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-1, 3-6, 7-6 (7-5). However, No. 2 seed Kevin Anderson of South Africa overcame a shaky second set to beat Frances Adrian Mannarino 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. The 6-foot-8 Anderson, ranked 20th in the world, served 16 aces and almost as many service winners. Mannarino used his ground game to force Anderson into 24 errors in the second set, breaking his serve twice en route to taking the set and evening the match at 1-all. But Anderson got a key service break in the seveenth game of the third set, and closed out the match with two aces and a service winner in the deciding game.dddddddddddd Robredo, the tournaments third seed, had his serve broken three times in the first set by the 104th-ranked Mahut, who then took four mini-breaks from Robredo in winning the second-set tiebreaker. "I knew he was in for a tough week after Cincinnati," Mahut said of Robredo, who had upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic of Serbia in advancing to the quarterfinals of last weeks Western and Southern Open. "I knew if I had a good start, it would be difficult for him. The second set was tougher, but it was still a good finish. I had to play more aggressive in the tiebreak, but it was still good." Goffin, who won his first ATP Tour event last month in Kitzbuhel, Austria, extended his winning streak to 24 matches. That includes ATP Challenger Tour event wins in the Netherlands, Poland and Finland. Also advancing were Americans Sam Querry and Donald Young, Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, Italys Andreas Seppi, Spains Marcel Granollers, Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin, Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu, Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic, and Spains Pablo Andujar. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen