13-of-16 shots in a losing cause.

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 08.10.2019 07:39
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

DALLAS -- Johny Hendricks won the vacant welterweight championship Saturday night, unanimously outpointing Robbie Lawler in five rounds at UFC 171. Tyron Woodley won the co-feature, stopping Carlos Condit to set up a likely title bout against Hendricks in the 170-pound division. Fighting in Hendricks adopted hometown, Lawler opened a cut beside Hendricks right eye in the fourth round. All three judges scored the fight 28-27 for Hendricks. The title was vacated by Georges St. Pierre, who had held it since 2007. In his final defence, St. Pierre took a disputed split decision over Hendricks in November. Would Hendricks feel vindicated if he could fight and defeat St. Pierre? "No, but Id like to. I think Im better now. Im only learning," the 30-year-old said. The 31-year-old Lawler lost the first two rounds, but won the third and fourth before falling short in the final round. "The fifth round. Thats where I lost it in the GSP fight," Hendricks said. "I nearly died again. I was sitting there thinking, Not another GSP. I was thinking, Please call my name." The announcer did. Hendricks improved to 16-2, and Lawler fell to 22-10 with one no contest. "When you leave it up to the judges, thats what happens. I just didnt do enough to win," Lawler said. Hendricks background as a two-time NCAA wrestling champion at Oklahoma State helped him take down Lawler twice. "Wrestling is part of our sport," Lawler said. "Ive wrestled with some high-level guys." Hendricks and Lawler fought cautiously in the first round. Midway through the second, Hendricks landed a succession of punches and kicks. Lawler rallied in the closing minute. Woodley, 31, competed for the University of Missouri against Hendricks and OSU. "Me and Johny have some unfinished business from Big 12 days of wrestling," Woodley said. Woodleys bout ended two minutes into the second round after his leg kick behind Condits left knee caused his right knee to buckle. Condit fell to the octagon floor in pain, and hobbled out of the arena. Woodley is 13-2. "You know whats next," Woodley said. "The title. If I can get to (Condit) and beat him, I can be the world champion." All but the title bout were scheduled for three five-minute rounds. Also on the main card, welterweight Hector Lombard dominated the bloody Jake Shields, winning by unanimous decision. Shields lost a title bout to St. Pierre in 2011. It took light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux just 1:29 to win by submission with a Von Flue choke against Nikita Krylov. Lightweight Myles Jury, who has won all 14 of his professional bouts, took a unanimous decision over Diego Sanchez. Among the prelims, Alex Garcia of Montreal took a fiercely contested welterweight split decision over Dallas Sean Spencer. Kelvin Gastelum opened a cut on Rick Storys left cheek in each round on the way to a split decision in a welterweight fight. In the only womens bout, bantamweight Jessica Andrade of Niteroi, Brazil, won a split decision against Raquel Pennington. Fausse Adidas Nmd Pas Cher . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. Basket Adidas Nmd Femme Contrefaçon . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. http://www.basketnmdpascher.fr/pas-cher-...-boost-350.html. Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Adidas Nmd Cs1 Pas Cher .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Basket Adidas Nmd r2 Pas Cher . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.HALIFAX -- Antoine Bibeau made 39 saves, including 17 in the third period, as the Val-dOr Foreurs defeated the host Halifax Mooseheads 3-2 in Game 7 to advance to the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final. Maxime Presseaults goal at 13:59 of the second period broke a 2-2 deadlock for the Foreurs, who trailed the series 3-2 before winning back-to-back games, and Guillaume Gelinas and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier also scored. Nikolaj Ehlers and Philippe Gadoury each had a goal and an assist for the Mooseheads while Jonathan Drouin tacked on an assist for his playoff-leading 41st point in 16 contests. Halifaxs Zachary Fucale turned away 13-of-16 shots in a losing cause. Val-dOr went 0 for 3 on the power play while the Moooseheads scored once on five chances with the man advantage.dddddddddddd --- DRAKKAR 2 ARMADA 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Charles Hudons power-play goal at 12:46 of the first period stood up as the winner as the Drakkar slipped past Blainville-Boisbriand with a Game 7 victory in their third-round matchup. Alexandre Ranger also scored for Baie-Comeau, which will meet Val-dOr for the President Cup. Frederic Bergeron scored the lone goal for the Armada. Drakkar netminder Philippe Cadorette made 24 saves for the win as Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux stopped 16-of-18 shots in defeat. Baie-Comeau went 1 for 1 on the power play while the Armada failed to score on four chances with the man advantage. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen