game with an injury - that this

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 07.10.2019 03:09
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

PARIS - Alize Cornet beat Timea Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) Sunday to give France a 2-1 lead over Switzerland in the first round of the Fed Cup World Group II match. Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. In Saturdays singles, Virginie Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to give France the lead before the 16-year-old Belinda Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to level the tie. Kevin Durant Shoes From China . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/.com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Wholesale Kevin Durant Shoes . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game.WASHINGTON - Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper came back from a lengthy stint on the disabled list Monday and didnt shy away from expressing how he thinks manager Matt Williams should address the lineup questions posed by his return. Harper, who missed 57 games because of a torn ligament in his left thumb, was batting sixth and playing left field as the Nationals opened a series against the Colorado Rockies on Bryce Harper bobblehead night. That meant Ryan Zimmerman, whos been playing left since being activated from his own stay on the DL, was back at third base. Anthony Rendon shifted from third to second, and Danny Espinosa was on the bench. Asked about Zimmerman, Harper said: "Hes great. I think he should be playing left." "I mean, Rendon is a great third baseman, he should be playing third and weve got one of the best second baseman in the league in Danny Espinosa," he said. "Of course, you want the best-hitting lineup in there and I think Rendon playing third and Zim playing left is something thats good for this team and I think that should be whats happening." That would presumably put Harper back in centre — where he played the majority of his games during his NL rookie of the year season in 2012 — in place of Denard Span. Williams was glad to get Harper in the lineup. As for Harpers lineup opinions, Williams didnt say much. "I think that I would say were happy to have him back," Willliams said.dddddddddddd "And when hes out there, regardless of where hes at, wed like him to catch it when its hit to him and hit it when its thrown to him. And play the way Bryce plays. Thats important for us. I dont have any comment other than that." Williams repeated his past thoughts about moving players around depending on matchups and the need to ensure proper rest for his regulars, including 35-year-old right fielder Jayson Werth and 34-year-old first baseman Adam LaRoche. "Its fluid," Williams said. "Its todays lineup and thats going to be todays. Tomorrows may change." Monday night marked the first time since opening day - when catcher Wilson Ramos left the game with an injury - that this starting eight has taken the field. The 21-year-old Harper was hitting .289 with one home run and nine RBIs in 22 games before getting hurt. He played five rehabilitation games in the minors and hit .643, including three homers in a Double-A game over the weekend. "To be able to get back out there and play for a team thats in contention, its a lot of fun and Im excited to be back," he said. Washington began the day in second place in the NL East, a half-game behind Atlanta. To make room for Harper, the Nationals optioned left-handed reliever Xavier Cedeno to Triple-A Syracuse. Cedeno pitched in one game during his third stint in the majors this season. He threw a scoreless inning on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen