Arcidiacono closed the opening 2

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 04.12.2019 02:22
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

After working the Toronto Argonauts game this week, a game in which the Argos thoroughly dominated the Saskatchewan Roughriders and looked like the team that finished first in the East last season, I drove to the airport to try to catch an early flight home. A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. These men were dressed up and looked tired and as I looked closer I recognized that these were the Roughriders. They had arrived at the airport awaiting their flight home. One thing the average fan doesnt know is that you intentionally have to book the teams on later flights in case games go into overtime. Sometimes the team will be at the airport and a flight to their city leaves and they are still booked on a later flight. I had a chance to have conversations with many of them and this is certainly one of the things I miss most about coaching - the relationships with the players and other coaches. I had a good talk with Brendon LaBatte about life with children and how his part-time racing career is going. He tended to focus on how he can improve from the game a few hours before. I loved talking to the Riders offensive line coach Doug Mallone about how his team will improve next week; that it is never been easy to win in Toronto. Scott McHenry and Neil Hughes, both players that I was fortunate to work with in my time coaching, waited for a table and reflected on the game. They summed it up nicely that a lot work needs to be done for next week. Its been a while since I talked to Chris Best, a very underrated offensive lineman for the Riders, so it was great to check in on his recently married life. I went by the Regina gate because I knew thats where the coaches would be sitting. I guarantee you fans truly dont appreciate and understand how hard the coaches work to put a winning product on the field. Rookies Avon Cobourne looking dapper in a green sports coat and Ray Williams were talking about how much they enjoy their new roles. Avon is the RBs coach and Ray is helping in the personnel department. Both players had great careers in the league and showed a tremendous passion for the game. Both men talked about how they didnt know how hard coaching was and how different it is then playing. They talked about how frustrating it is for them during the game that they cant help whats happening on the field, that its up to the players to make the plays. Im sure those two individuals will be very successful. I saw several Rider coaches already watching the game on their laptops to grade the video. Coaches are always trying to steal time whenever possible to get ahead because the work week is daunting. The technology has improved dramatically because the video department can get the coaches the game film on their laptop or their Ipad. Just five years ago you wouldve had to wait until you got home to see the game. They will try to have it finished by the time they get home. 2013 CFL Coach of the Year Corey Chamblin was sitting by himself right in front of the gate collecting his thoughts. As a former CFL head coach I can tell you after a loss you are thinking about everything that went wrong and how you can fix it. No one feels the losses as much as the head coach, and Im sure Corey will have the boys ready to go next week. As I headed to the gate, more sightings; CFL officials Richie Miller and Jim Carlisle who were also heading back to Winnipeg. Our flight was slightly delayed, most people blamed Richie and Jim for the delay. Such is the life of a CFL official. The one thing I can give insight into is the feelings after a game. The Argos, after a very difficult week, are in great spirits until the next game. The Riders will go back to work frustrated after a difficult loss. The loss always stings for the fans for a day, but for players and coaches it stays until you win again. As I was heading to my gate, I spoke to Rob Bagg, one of my all time favourite guys to coach. "Get back to work, your werent going to win all 18 games anyway. I am the only CFL person who will not lose a game this year." Cheap Soccer Jerseys .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Replica Soccer Jerseys . The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/. -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Soccer Jerseys From China . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. Soccer Jerseys 2020 . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.PHILADELPHIA -- James Bell scored 19 points to lead No. 9 Villanova to a 90-74 win over Temple on Saturday. The win earned Villanova (19-2) a perfect 4-0 record in Big 5 play and its 22nd Big 5 championship in program history. Temple (6-14), meanwhile, missed out on a share of the city title and an opportunity to upset a Top-10 team for the sixth consecutive season. The Owls have 11 of their last 13 games overall, dating back to Dec. 7. The Wildcats took a five-point lead at the half and stretched it to as much as 24, at 64-40, with 10:17 to play. They outscored the Owls 28-9 in the first 10 minutes of the second half. While Bell led the way, nine different Wildcats scored at least four points. JayVaughn Pinkston (13), Darrun Hilliard (12), Daniel Ochefu (11) and Dylan Ennis (10) finished in double figures. Temples chances at a comeback took a blow with 11:22 remaining when its leading scorer to that point, junior guard Will Cummings, left the floor and headed into the locker room with a lacerated lip, causing him to miss the next six minutes of play. He finished with 24 points. Cummings did return to finish with 24 points, but he didnt get much help. Temple big man Anthony Lee, who nearly had a double-double with 100 points and nine rebounds in the first half, fouled out with 6:06 remaining to finish with only 12 and 10 for the game, and the Owls two best shooters, Dalton Pepper and Quenton DeCosey combined to 9 for 31 from the field.dddddddddddd Villanovas lead was as large as 12 in the first half but it slipped away when the Cats went 6:35 without a field goal and gave up a 12-0 run to Temple. Ryan Arcidiacono closed the opening 20 minutes with back-to-back threes to give the Wildcats a 36-32 lead at the break. Despite shooting 10 for 36 from the floor and 1 of 8 from three before heading into the locker room, Temple stayed in the game by outscoring Villanova 9-0 on fastbreak points and 7-0 on points off turnovers. Before the game on Saturday, Temple unveiled two statues at the Liacouras Center honouring its two Hall of Fame coaches, Harry Litwack and John Chaney. Litwack coached the Owls from 1952-1973, complied a 373-193 record, led the program to its only Final Four appearance and an NIT Championship. He was inducted into the Naismith Hall of Fame in 1976. Chaney took over in 1982, compiled a 516-253 record, and took his team to 17 NCAA tournaments and five Elite Eights. He was inducted into the Hall in 2001. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen