Tharpe seemingly

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 30.11.2019 02:55
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Venus Williams upset top-seeded Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday to advance to the third round of the Pan Pacific Open. Williams, making her first appearance in the Tokyo tournament since 2009, took advantage of six-double faults by Azarenka, who struggled with her game from the outset at Ariake Colosseum. Azarenka said after Tuesdays match that she wasnt well and hadnt been able to practice for three days because of her condition. "She didnt seem like herself at all," Williams said. "Hitting the double-faults, I could tell she wasnt feeling her best. I am not sure what was bothering her but I hope she feels better." Azarenka, who lost to Serena Williams in the final of the U.S. Open, broke Williams to make it 4-4 in the second set after trailing 4-2. But Williams came right back in the next game to go up 5-4 ad then served out to win the match in 1 hour, 21 minutes. "I didnt sleep at all last night," Azarenka said. "You cant play at 20 per cent against one of the top players. Ive been feeling bad for a couple of days and it just got worse today." In 2011, Williams withdrew before her second-round match at the U.S. Open because of Sjogrens syndrome, an autoimmune disease and came into the Tokyo tournament 63rd in the world rankings. "Ive had some issues to say the least," Williams said. "But I like to think that builds character and Ive got a whole lot of character. Im getting better every tournament, my serve is better, my back is better, a lot of things are getting better." Williams next faces No. 13-seeded Simona Halep of Romania, who defeated Germanys Andrea Petkovic 7-6 (4), 6-3. In other second-round matches, second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland defeated Canadas Aleksandra Wozniak 7-6 (5), 6-0. Fourth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark overpowered Flavia Pennetta 6-2, 6-3. Svetlana Kuznetsova also advanced by beating third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-4, 6-4. Kuznetsova, a two-time major winner, hit seven aces in the match. The Russian and will next face 15th-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania. Cirstea beat Japanese wild-card entry Misaki Doi 6-1, 6-2. Canadas Eugenie Bouchard defeated ninth-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States 5-7, 7-6 (7), 6-3. Bouchard will next play sixth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia, who beat Japans Ayumi Morita 6-4, 6-1. Other winners include Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic, Dominika Cibulkova and Madison Keys. Wholesale Yeezy Authentic Wholesale Yeezy . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. https://www.wholesaleyeezyauthentic.com/. - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Yeezy 700 Outlet . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Cheap Yeezy . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.DENVER -- Broncos offensive lineman Chris Kuper is retiring after struggling with an ankle injury the last two seasons. Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 reggular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level.dddddddddddd Kuper was the last player left on the Denver roster from a 2006 draft class that included Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Elvis Dumervil. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen