the IceCaps expanded their

in Los lobos del fuego eternos 27.11.2019 02:39
von jinshuiqian0713 • 565 Beiträge

HAYWARD, Calif. -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 4-under 66 for a three-stroke victory. Finau, the 24-year-old Salt Lake City player who turned pro at 17, had a tournament-record 22-under 258 total at TPC Stonebrae and earned $108,000 to jump from 24th to eighth on the money list with $238,125. The top 25 after the final four regular-season events will earn 2014-15 PGA Tour cards. "Im overwhelmed," the long-hitting Finau said. ""I got a little bit of goosebumps walking up the 18th fairway just thinking about how far Ive come the past few years. ... It definitely wasnt easy coming down the stretch but I had a lot of fun. I was proud of how I stayed in the moment. I kept telling myself that the most important shot is the next one." Zack Sucher, the Midwest Classic winner last week in Kansas, had a 66 to tie for second with Fabian Gomez and Daniel Berger. Gomez, from Argentina, finished with a 68. He had a 60 in the second round. Berger also closed with a 68. Finaus biggest challenge came at the 315-yard 14th, easily reachable for player who averaged 329 yards off the tee. But using driver, he yanked his shot into a tree at the end of the teeing ground. "It didnt go 20 yards," Finau said. "The ball wound up in some big weeds, but I could get a club on the next one." He popped a 6-iron down the fairway, hit a wedge from 90 yards to 7 feet and made the par putt. "That was huge," Finau said. "Theres no telling what could have gone through my mind if I had messed up that hole." Air Max Shop Online Italia . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate .com) - Ben Lovejoy tallied a goal and an assist as the Anaheim Ducks cruised into the All-Star break with a 6-3 victory against the Calgary Flames. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/sco...let.html.During the week, McCoy told reporters he respected Hoyer for his intelligence, athleticism and how he conducts himself on and off the field. This wasnt an act, some attempt at psyching out Hoyer. Air Max 97 False . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. Air Max Scontate Online .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Jerome Samson scored twice, and St. Johns power-play unit came alive with five goals to lift the IceCaps over the Portland Pirates 7-4 in American Hockey League action on Friday. John Albert had a goal and two assists, Brenden Kichton had a goal and one assist, and Jason Jaffray and Adam Lowry also scored for St. Johns (25-16-3), which extended its winning streak to four games. Ben Chiarot, Kael Mouillierat, and J.C. Lipon chipped in with two assists apiece. Jordan Szwarz, Brandon McMillan, Phil Lane, and Lucas Lessio scored for the Pirates (16-17-9), who racked up 27 penalty minutes on 12 infractions. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson made 33 saves for the win, whhile Portlands Mark Visentin stopped 26 shots in defeat.dddddddddddd The Pirates got on the board with Lanes goal in the opening seconds of the game. St. Johns tied it on Kichtons ninth of the year at 18:38 of the first period, and the IceCaps expanded their lead to 3-1 on two power-play goals early in the second period. Portland made it 3-3 after a goal from Szwarz and a short-handed goal from McMillan, but Jaffray closed out the second period with another power-play goal to give the lead back to St. Johns. Lessio added a power-play goal of his own to tie the game at 4-4 at 4:19 of the third, but the IceCaps responded with three unanswered goals to seal the victory. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Sie heulen nach dir! Top 100 Wolfclans Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste *Hier geht`s zur Rudelliste* Top 100 Wolfsrudel & Co. Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste Hier gehts zur Topliste
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1547 Themen und 1810 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen